Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why do I love dogs?


Hi, how are you today? I'm tired because of a band trip. But other wise I'm good. So, this blog I'm going to write about "Why do I love dogs." Well I love dogs because they're so cute, cuddly, soft, big, medium, small it doesn't matter what they look like. I love dogs and it doesn't matter what kind of dog it is or what it looks like, they all need a home. If I had a bigger house I would have more dogs then four. I feel so bad for the animals that don't have a family and get taken to the Humane Society of Regina, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon and ect. Puppies doing things like this make me happy. watch this video: "Cute Yorkie Puppy Eating While Doing Handstands-

2 comments:

  1. OMG! SO CUTE! Smiling the whole time! what a cute little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this dog need love too?

    http://oddanimals.com/images/worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg

    ReplyDelete