Hello, how are you doing today? I'm good. Well, today I'll be writing about "the animals at the Humane Society". I really hate it when there's animals in the Humane Society because it makes me sad. The animals that go there have been lost and/or found and their owners leave them. I get soo sad when i see the Humane Society go and find animals lost and their owners aren't even going to go find them. There are a lot of cats that are at the Humane Society in Regina. Regan is the only dog I could find on the Humane Society Site. But I found 10-20 cats that need a safe and loving home and family.This is Regan, she's a Shepherd Cross. Isn't she cute? If I could adopt another dog i would totally adopt her.

Humane Society stands always make me so sad. Same with the donation boxes for guide dogs. I always feel terrible that I don't give enough money as often as I can.
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDelete