Thursday, May 2, 2013
Another week..
Hey, how are you today? I'm good, there was a band trip and it was cancelled because of the weather but other wise I'm good. But I'm not going to wright about that. I'm going to wright about ''What my dogs have done for the week." Well as you now I have four dogs at home; Harley, Music, Stevie and Oreo. Harley you know has epilepsy and has to have pills twice a day. But, Harley has been having seizures for the past week, witch is really bad.. We were out side for a walk and we were in the park and he had a seizure and when he has a seizure he can't walk. He lays down and looks like he's cold but he's not. Music is just plan old mean. Stevie is mean to my dad. She has been very sad when she has to go into her kennel before Harley, Music and Oreo. Stevie loves to play play fighting with my mom. She loves giving me kisses and she loves laying on my bed when I go to bed. Oreo hasn't been with my dad for the hole week... He got really sad...... Bye, have a great day/night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Write not wright; which not witch; whole not hole
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that your dogs are not feeling well. I hope that Harley feels better soon.
Blog URLs for Mr. Motlik’s Blogging PAA
ReplyDeletehttp://dogsarecuty.blogspot.ca/ - Lexandra McConnell
http://cebuisfantastic.blogspot.ca/ - Marquin Montecioso
http://classprojects11.blogspot.ca/ - Alexandra Sheard
http://lelandpcgaming.blogspot.ca/ - Leland Smoke
http://isaaccyr.blogspot.ca/ - Isaac Cyr
http://chereo.blogspot.ca/ - Dylan McGuire
http://snipingfordummies.blogspot.ca/ - Jacob Bitternose
http://ireallyhateit.blogspot.ca/ - Brooklyn Swetlikoff
http://godmodetimothy.blogspot.ca/ - Tim Pinay
http://pfkfriedblog.blogspot.ca/ - Ridley Buchanan
http://reviewsagain.blogspot.ca/ - Avery Topp
http://thegamerratings.blogspot.ca/ - Ricky Armbruster
http://mykatdied.blogspot.ca/ - Melody Smith
http://schoolblogacc.blogspot.ca/ - Clayton Irwin