Hi, my name is Lexus. I will be writing about my dogs and why I love them. When I was little my family had two dogs. Their names where; Bandit and Scrappy. Bandit was brown with a little bit of black. We found Scrappy on the street in front of my house. My parents tried to find Scrappy's owner. My parents call the "Humane Society", and there was not one call for Scrappy. My parents then decided that we would keep him. Scrappy was brown and a little bit of blonde. Bandit and Scrappy then became the best of dog friends. Bandit then passed away when I was 3 years old. Scrappy was really sad.
Then we got another dog and her name was Trixie. Scrappy and Trixie then became the best of dog friends. Trixie had three puppies, two girls and one boy. Their names where Maxx, Princess and Bear. We gave Princess and Bear to another family and kept Maxx. Trixie then passed away a few years later. Maxx was really sad. Maxx was then put down 4 years ago, after he bit one of my friends. Scrappy was put down in 2010 because he was 15 years old and he couldn't walk to well anymore. I miss and love them soo much.
Don't you have another dog now? Will you be writing about activities you do with the dogs?
ReplyDeleteYou have had a lot of dogs!! I love dogs they are awesome!! Until next time!
ReplyDelete